25 Conversation Questions About Sports
Sports is a popular conversation topic for many people and so having some good questions to ask about sports is very useful when engaging in an English conversation. Even if you don’t like sports yourself, asking others about what sports they like and are interested in can be an excellent way to strike up a conversation. Below, you’ll find 25 conversation questions about sports to ask someone. Let’s get started.
Conversation Questions About Sports
- What sport do you like and why?
- Do you play any sports? What do you play?
- How can you become better at playing sports?
- What team sports do you like?
- Which sports personality do you like and why?
- What qualities do you need to be successful at sports?
- What qualities make a good sports coach or manager?
- What was the last sporting event that you watched? What happened?
- Do you like any team sports? Why?
- If you could meet one sports person, who would it be and why?
- Can you describe the difference between basketball and football?
- What was the first sport that you tried when you were a child? How did you feel?
- What is your first memory of sport?
- Who do you think are the most famous sporting personalities in history? Why?
- What sports do you think will be more popular in the future?
- What could be a new Olympic sport?
- What sports are most popular where you live?
- What do you do to stay healthy and fit?
- Do you think that sports stars get paid too much money?
- Do children in your country have access to all sports?
- What are the potential benefits of playing sports?
- What sports do you watch on television?
- What is your best/worst experience with sports?
- Would you rather play or watch sports and why?
- Why do some people enjoy playing sports more than others?