20 Fun Questions To Ask On Someone’s Birthday
When it’s someone’s birthday, whether it’s your student, your friend, or someone else close to you, asking them questions is a great way to make them feel special and to show that you are interested in them. The birthday celebrant may not admit it, but being the center of attention on their birthday will make their special day feel even more special. Below you’ll find 20 fun questions to ask someone on their birthday.
Fun Questions To Ask On Someone’s Birthday
- What day of the week were you born?
- What do you like most about your birthday?
- What’s your earliest birthday memory?
- Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
- What do you like to do on your birthday?
- Does your family have any fun birthday traditions?
- What’s the best age to be in your opinion?
- What’s the best birthday present you have ever received?
- What’s the best birthday present you have ever given to someone else?
- What would you like to achieve before your next birthday?
- Have you ever spent your birthday in another country?
- What food do you like to eat on your birthday?
- Do you think everyone should have the day off school/work on their birthday?
- If you had a million dollars, what would you do on your birthday?
- What did you learn this year since your last birthday?
- Do you prefer to eat a home cooked meal or to eat out at a restaurant on your birthday?
- Do you know any famous people with the same birthday as you?
- Do you think money is a good birthday gift?
- What’s the best kind of birthday cake? Chocolate cake, cheesecake, or ice cream cake?
- In your opinion, what time of year is the best time to have a birthday?