30 Intriguing Personality Questions To Start A Conversation (With Free PDF)
What makes personality questions great for starting a conversation is the answers to such questions can reveal so much about the person you are talking to! Not only that, people love talking about themselves! Below you’ll find 30 intriguing personality questions you can ask to start a conversation. If you’re a teacher, feel free to download the questions as a printable PDF below and distribute them to your students for a great speaking activity.
30 Intriguing Personality Questions
Here are 30 conversation questions about personality you can ask to get to know someone.
- How would you describe your personality?
- What are some things that make you happy?
- Do you think you are generous?
- If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
- What are some things that make you angry?
- Do you think blood type or birth month can determine your personality?
- What are your parents like?
- Do you think you are a friendly person?
- Do males and females have different personalities? How are they different?
- Would you rather have a great personality or be really beautiful/handsome?
- Do you think a person can change their personality?
- What characteristics make a good friend?
- Does your social media personality differ from your real-life personality?
- Do you have a different personality in different situations?
- What would you say is your best personality trait?
- What kind of personality should a teacher have?
- Where do you think your personality comes from?
- Are you more like your mom or your dad?
- What kind of personality should a doctor have?
- How have you changed in the past 5 years?
- Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
- Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?
- Do you think we are born with our personalities?
- Can you guess a person’s personality by their appearance?
- Are you shy? Why do you think some people are shy?
- Do you have a similar personality to your brothers/sisters?
- What kind of personality should a leader have?
- Do people’s personalities change over time?
- What characteristic do other people have that annoys you?
- Do you and your friends all have similar personalities?