30 Conversation Questions About Pets And Animals
Talking about pet’s and animals is a great way to start a conversation as everyone has different opinions. Some people some people enjoy owning a pet and love animals, and some people don’t like animals at all. Below you will find 30 conversation questions about pets and animals to ask someone. At the bottom of the page, you’ll also be able to download and print these questions.
Questions About Pets And Animals
Here are 30 questions about pets you can ask someone to start a conversation.
- Do you own any pets?
- Which animals make the best pets?
- Did you have any pets when you were growing up?
- Do you think your pet has a personality?
- If your pet could talk, what would it say?
- Are you allergic to any animals?
- Have you ever been bitten by an animal?
- Do you think people should be allowed to keep exotic pets?
- What is the cutest animal?
- Do you like animals?
- What do you feed your pet?
- Do you ever sneak food to your pet at the dinner table?
- Which animal would be the most expensive to own?
- Have you ever been on safari?
- Can your pet perform any tricks?
- How old is your pet?
- Where did you get your pet from?
- Do you like snakes?
- What’s the best thing about owning a pet?
- Do you think animals have feelings?
- If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
- Which make better pets, cats or dogs?
- Do you think spiders make good pets?
- Has your pet ever brought anything strange into the house?
- Is your pet well trained?
- Do you think it is okay to keep a tiger as a pet?
- What’s the funniest looking animal?
- Have you ever been to a zoo?
- Have you ever watched horse racing?
- Do you have any classroom pets?