Interesting Conversation Questions About Movies
Asking about what movies someone likes or the latest movie they watched is a great way to start a conversation. But there are so many more questions about movies that you can ask to strike up a conversation. Below you’ll find 30 interesting conversation questions about the movies. If you want to download these questions as a printable PDF, you can do so at the bottom of the page.
Related: Conversation Questions About Music
Conversation Questions About Movies
- How often do you watch movies?
- What was the last movie you watched at the theater?
- Do you like superhero movies?
- What snacks do you like to eat while watching movies?
- Which movie actors/actresses do you like?
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
- Have you ever watched a movie more than once?
- Do movies ever make you cry?
- Do you like scary movies?
- Do you ever watch foreign language movies?
- Were movies better in the past?
- Who would play you in the movie of your life?
- What’s the most times you have watched a movie? Which movie was it?
- Do you think going to the movie theater is a good first date?
- What’s best? Watching a movie at home or at the movie theater?
- Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
- What kinds of movie do you dislike?
- What’s the best documentary you have ever seen?
- Do you like animation movies?
- Have you ever walked out half way through a movie?
- What’s more important? Good special effects or or a good story?
- Are snacks too expensive at the movie theater?
- Have you ever downloaded a movie illegally?
- What is your first memory of watching a movie?
- What was the first movie you saw at the movie theater?
- Which movie has the best soundtrack?
- Can you watch horror movies at home on your own?
- What’s your favorite comedy movie?
- What’s the funniest movie scene of all time?
- Do you like movies with subtitles?